Download CiderTV for Mac
Pairing CiderTV for Mac with Apple TV with Remote
- Turn your Apple TV ON and go to: Settings > General > Bluetooth Bluetooth
- Wait until your Apple TV will find your MAC and you will see “Keyboard (your device name)” in the Devices list
- Tap "Pair" on the dialog window, appeared on your Mac. That`s it!
Pairing CiderTV for Mac with Apple TV without Remote
- Connect your Apple TV to your Mac via USB cable and reset your Apple TV in iTunes app on your MAC.
- This is a link how - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203028
- Turn your Apple TV on (just plug in its power cord)
- Open CiderTV for OS X and wait until Apple TV will find your Mac.
- A pairing window will appear on your Mac. Tap Pair. That`s it!